Parent helpers volunteer their time, effort, enthusuiasm and experience to help in school. They offer help with activities such as:
- Assisting with the schools reading scheme;
- Walking with the class to swimming lessons at Moira House/ The University of Brighton;
- Accompanying classes on eductional visits;
- Transporting small groups of children to sports fixtures;
- Offering input during topic- hemed days by helping with cooking and art-related activities, for example.
If you would like to help, please arrange a convenient date with the school office when you can meet with Alison Flynn. At this informal meeting the volunteer guidelines will be explained. All parent volunteers need to be CRB checked before they start to help in the school and this can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
Helpers can be assured that their services are greatly appreciated and of genuine help to both children and staff alike.