The Friends of St John’s Meads Church of England Primary School Association is a registered charity: 1106227, raising money to provide grants for funding towards facilities for St John’s Meads School to advance the education of its pupils. The Friends is run entirely by volunteers. We want to ensure that funds are allocated in the fairest way and spread evenly across all Year groups.
- All parents are welcomed and wanted.
- All parents have skills that can help – you will be amazed at what you can do!
- We’re grateful for any time you can contribute – even if it’s only 20 minutes a year.
Want to get involved?
- How you can help now:
- Sign up with Easy Fundraising for our school: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stjohnsmeadsprimary
- Go to smile.amazon.co.uk and register and link our charity "Friends of St Johns Meads Church of England Primary School Association" and continue to help us every time you shop - for free.
- Visit us here to view more fundraising opportunities:
- Interested in volunteering. Please talk to an existing Class Rep’ or a Friends Committee member. Or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Do you run a business? Help us to help you by taking part in an advertising or sponsorship opportunity. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Roles within the Friends organisation
Types of jobs: 20 mins on a stall, help setting up, send in ideas, bake cakes, DJ, lend out items, or make things.
Ideally 3 per class to share role. Key jobs: To answer parent questions involving the Friends. Send out Friend’s information to parents via WhatsApp. Feedback ideas, join Friend’s discussions and assist at events where able.
|Reception||Emily, Dawn & Shemane|
|Year 1||Lydia V & Charlotte R|
|Year 2||Helen T, Becca H, & Amanda W|
|Year 3||Emma P & Lydia V|
|Year 4||Amanda W, Tracy M & Jo|
|Year 5||Emma P, Marika & Becca|
|Year 6||Kate B & Amanda K|
Please contact your Friends reps or email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the Friends Committee.
Lydia V (Theodore, Felix Y1, Niamh Y3)
Charlotte R (Ruby Y1, Freddie Y4)
Emma N (Marco Y5, Téa)
Robyn R (Lydia Y5, Harrison)
Amanda W (Stanley Y2, Sophia Y4)
Chloe G (Grace YR)
Becca (Grace Y2)
Emma P (Emily Y3, Hollie Y5)
Tracy M (William Y1, Oliver Y3)
FRIENDS OF ST. JOHN'S MEADS CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
RAISING MONEY TO PROVIDE FACILITIES FOR ST JOHNS MEADS SCHOOL TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF ITS PUPILS
Chair: Lydia Verity (firstname.lastname@example.org) Treasurer: Emma Neill/Robyn Richards
Secretary: Amanda W (email@example.com) Registered Charity: 1106227