A curriculum overview and newsletter is sent home every term. You can find links to curriculum information on this page and by accessing the individual class links.
All information is available in paper from the school office and parents are welcome to contact the office at any time to make an appointment to speak to their child’s teacher.
- Help with Spelling
- How to Help Your Child Read
- How to Help Your Child with Early Mathematics
- How to Help Your Child Write
- Letters & Sounds: Principles and Practice of High Quality Phonics
- Long Term Planning Overview of Topics – Cycle 1
- Maths Booklet for Parents
- Phonics & Reading Useful Websites
- Phonics Screening Check for Parents
- PSHEE Curriculum Overview