Skip to content
Leadership and Management
- To use effective systems to monitor pupil progress and the quality of teaching and learning, to secure improved outcomes for all.
- To support and develop middle and senior leaders to make rapid improvements within their areas of responsibility, and be able to demonstrate impact.
- To plan and deliver professional development to improve teaching and learning, including staff induction, NQT support and teaching/support staff training.
Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- To ensure assessment information is accurate, and used effectively when planning provision, securing progress for all groups of learners.
- To develop the use of feedback to improve pupils’ capacity to evaluate their work, learn from mistakes and become independent learners.
Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- To use the Rainbow Vision to develop and celebrate behaviour for learning and promote learner skills.
- To enhance the school’s welfare provision.
- To raise attainment at the end of Key Stage 2 in reading, writing and maths combined to be at least in line with national expectations.
- To accelerate progress in reading, writing and maths across Key Stage 2.
- To increase the proportion of pupils working at greater depth in writing across Key Stage 1.
- To enhance provision for writing.
- To increase the proportion of pupils exceeding the expected standard in writing. • To develop assessment systems and parental communication.